Wednesday, August 14, 2013

This week's Awesome

At the risk of seeming redundant, as I did just give you an update of what was going on in the garden last week, I wanted to show you some of the really cool little things that are happening right now in my little green garden.

#1:  One of my tiny succulents has an even teenier side shoot.  How neat!




#2:  My portulaca blooms changed colors from just a few weeks ago.  I wonder why that happened!



#3:  My vincas (aka periwinkles) are going nuts!  Bloom explosion!




#4:  Meyer lemons are on their way!  It will be awhile before they are ripe -- generally meyer lemons are fully ripe in the winter, just in time for some seriously delicious roast chicken.  And I can't to eat them -- last time we bought meyer lemons at the grocery store, they were very sour.  Not the same!




And lastly, this is for you.  

I start my new "craaazy" job tomorrow.  Say a prayer for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment