Thursday, April 25, 2013

Oh, the places we'll go

Would you believe that I dreamt last night that giant aphids terrorized my herbs to the point that everything died?  What a weirdo.  (Although I am pleased to report that Michelle's modified aphid spray works!  It requires repeat applications, but the number of aphids is significantly diminished.)  

Anyway, Evan and I are leaving for Holland and Italy tomorrow and I am very excited about all the wonderful things we will get to see.  My oma told my dad that they had a cold winter this year so all of the tulips are blooming a little later... so we'll make it just in time to see everything in full bloom!

(Thank you lonely planet for this image)
We also intend to see at least one glorious garden (Keukenhof!) while we're on our trip.  I will come back with pictures.  Until then, tot ziens and arrivederci! 

No comments:

Post a Comment